ଇଲିସି ଶୁଖୁଆ 200 – 300 ଗ୍ରାମ (Hilsa/Ilishi Sukhua)
No chemicals was added while preparing it. Hence this has resulted in the never-ending finger-licking taste experience in every customer taste buds who has ever tasted the products. All the products come with 100 % Natural assurance.
This fish is dried under the sun, this fish is preserved with salt only (Salt dried fish).
The fish can be prepared by different types of masala including shorshe preparations. But be informed that Nona Ilish or Sun dried Ilish contains high amount of salt and needs washing in hot water and of course no additional salt to be used during the cooking. Soak the fish in l water and change of water is required every 2-3 hours. Repeat the process at least 2 times to get rid of extra salt which is very important.
- Actual product and materials may be slightly differ in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (Bought from Rajsunakhala and Sarua Local Sukhua/Dry Fish Market.
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped. Because the transaction/dispatch processing from a rural area and we can’t facilitate such services.
- Ships Within: 1 – 3 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 5-7 Working Days
- India Post
- Ecom express