Mackerel Dry Fish (Salted)
This is a Non-vegetarian product. It is recognized by various names such as Bangdi (બાંગડી) in Gujarati, Bangda (बांगडा) in Marathi, Aiyla (അയല, ഐല) in Malayalam, Kaanankeluthi (காணாங்கெலுத்தி)/ Aila in Tamil, Bangude (ಬಂಗುಡೆ) in Tulu, Konkani, and Kannada, Ayala আইলা in Bengali and Kadali Manja (କଦଳୀ ମଞ୍ଜ) in Odia.
Mackerel dried fish is good for pickles, chutneys, curries, and condiments. It (Sukhua/Dry Fish or Karuvadu ) has odors when you are frying or cook, but its taste is very good or even better when we have it with Rice/Pakhala (Rice with water) typically Oriya dish. Dry Fish are commonly cooked in Indian kitchens.
- For better taste, please soak it in water for a few minutes before cooking
- Clean properly with water before cooking.
- Store in an airtight container for long life.
- Sukhua/Dried Fish/Karuvadu has odors when you fry or cook.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may change their processing, preserving & ingredients. Actual products and materials may slightly differ in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography.
No FSSAI Certification (Products purchased from a local dry fish market and we [Sukhua.in] work as an aggregator between local business and consumers)
Return and Cancellation Policy:
- No Returns/Replacements – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product.
- Cancellation – Allowed before the product shipped, because the transaction/dispatch processing from a rural area and we can’t facilitate such services.
- India Post
- Mojo Express
- Skyking Courier