Product: Kokali Sukhua – 250g | Brand: Generic | Weight: 250g | Fish Type: Non-Salted| Fish Size: Assorted | Quantity: Around 100 + pieces | Chemical Preservatives: No | Traditionally dried under the sun.
Kokali Sukhua (Alona Sukhua)/ Bali Kokali is a non-vegetarian product and is very much famous in Odisha & other states. It is recognized by various names such as below.
|Anchovies, Anchovy||Nethili, Thogai meen, Nethail||Nethallu, Pooroava, Kelba, Poravallu||Nethili, kozhuva||Bolingei Kollathuru||Kati||Kokali|
- For better taste, please soak it in water/hot water for a few minutes before cooking.
- Clean properly with water before cooking.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for long-life storage.
- If possible, dry under sunlight for a few hours for longer storage life.
- While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may change their processing, preserving & ingredients.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (We work as an aggregator between local dry fish market & end consumer (products bought from Rajsunakhala local dry fish market)
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- Replacements applicable, If your delivered products are unsealed or spoiled
- କୋକଲି ଶୁଖୁଆ – 250 ଗ୍ରାମ
- Ships Within: 1 – 2 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 5 – 7 Working Days
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.