How to clean dried Fish?
Soak in Water:
- Place the dried fish in a bowl or basin.
- Cover the fish with enough water to submerge it completely.
- Allow the fish to soak for several hours or overnight. This helps to soften the flesh and remove excess salt.
- After soaking, drain the water.
- Rinse the fish under running water to remove any remaining salt and impurities.
Check for Bones and Scales:
- While rinsing, carefully feel the fish for any remaining bones or scales. Remove them using a pair of clean kitchen tweezers or your fingers.
- Optional: Use Vinegar or Lemon Juice:
- If you prefer, you can add a small amount of vinegar or lemon juice to the water during soaking. This can help reduce the fishy smell and enhance the flavor.
- Once thoroughly rinsed, pat the fish dry with a towel or paper towels. This helps remove excess moisture.
While we strive to provide accurate product information, please note that manufacturers may occasionally alter processing, preserving methods, and ingredients. Actual products may differ slightly in size and color from the images shown on our website due to photography.
- Our products sourced from local dry fish markets do not carry FSSAI certification. We [Sukhua.in] act as an aggregator connecting local businesses with consumers.
Return and Cancellation Policy:
- No Returns/Replacements: Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or replacements for this product.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your order before the product is shipped.
- Our trusted logistic partners include Delhivery, Ecom Express, Amazon Shipping, and Bluedart.