- Brand: Sukhua.in
- Weight: 450g, 900g
- Fish Type: Salted
- Fish Size: Assorted
- Quantity: Approx #10-12 pieces in 900g
- Chemical Preservatives: No
- Traditionally Preserved With Salt
Bangda Karuvadu/Dry Fish (Salted)
This Dry Fish/Karuvaduis Normally known as as Mackerel, Aila, Ayala, Kanangeluthi, Kaanakaathai, Kannangadatha, Bangude, Bangda
Sukhua/Dry Fish or Karuvadu has odors when you are frying or cook it, but its taste is very good or even better when we have it with Rice/Pakhala (Rice with water) typically Oriya dish.
Dried Fish/Karuvadu/Sukhua contains a high percentage of proteins, and omega 3, fatty acids minerals, and vitamins, for a healthy body and mind. Dry Fish are commonly cooked in Indian kitchens.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (We work as aggregator between local dry fish market & end consumer (products bought from Rajsunakhala local dry fish market)
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- Replacements applicable, If your delivered products are unsealed or spoiled
- Ships Within: 1 – 2 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 3 – 4 Working Days
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
- Ecom express
There are no reviews yet.