Paniakhia Sukhua – 1kg (Luni Sukhua)
- DRY FISH normally knew as Sukhua in Odia language.
- Dry Fish are commonly cooked in Indian kitchens.
- It has strong odours when you are frying/cook it, but its taste is very good or even better when we have it with Pakhala (Rice with water) typically Oriya dish.
- Dried fish/Sukhua contains high percentage of proteins, and omega 3, fatty acids minerals, and vitamins, for healthy body and mind.
- Actual product and materials may be slightly differ in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (Bought from Rajsunakhala and Sarua Local Sukhua/Dry Fish Market.
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped. Because the transaction/dispatch processing from a rural area and we can’t facilitate such services.
- Ships Within: 1-2 Day
- Standard Delivery Time: 8-10 Working Days
- India Post
- Skyking Courier