Product Name: Dry Prawns (ଚିଙ୍ଗୁଡ଼ି ଶୁଖୁଆ)
Gross Weight: 100g, 200g, 400g, 800g
Fish Type: Non-Salted
Names in other languages
|English : Prawns||Oriya: Chingudi|
|Tamil : Eral||Assamese: Misa Mach|
|Malayalam : Chemmeen||Gujarati: Jingha|
|Kannada : Sigadi||Manipuri: Khajing|
|Hindi : Jinga||Telugu : Royyalu|
|Bengali : Chingri||Sikkimese : Jhingey|
|Konkani : Sungtan||Kashmiri : Jheenga|
|Marathi : Zinga/Kolambi|
Best quality of naturally dry prawns (Chingudi Sukhua) Full of protein and low in calories, dried prawns are also rich in vitamin E and selenium, well-known antioxidants protecting against cancer. They are also a great source of Omega-3 fats which play a significant role in heart health due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
Do I need to soak dry prawns (Chingudi Sukhua)?
As a rule of thumb, dry prawns (Chingudi Sukhua) always require pre-soaking before cooking so that they can release more flavor, soft and tasty.
You can soak the dried prawns (Chingudi Sukhua) for a shorter duration (30 mins to 1 hour) because they will loosen up during cooking.
How long can dry prawns (Chingudi Sukhua) be stored?
- Dry prawns (Chingudi Sukhua) can not be stored for a long-time; store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month or sometime, and dry them under the sun for a long time storage.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (Sourced from Rajsunakhala local sukhua market, Balugaon Chilika fish market and a few categories are homemade by villagers.)
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – We do not accept returns or replacements for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- *Ships Within: 1 – 3 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 5 – 6 Working Days
- Express Delivery Time: 3 – 4 Working Days
- Amazon shipping
- Ecom Express