Best quality of dry prawns/shrimp. complete natural product and no preservatives added.
Prawns are a rich source of selenium, one of the most effective antioxidants at maintaining healthy cells. They also contain high levels of Zinc, which is important to develop a healthy immune system. Eating prawns helps build strong bones because they contain phosphorous, copper and magnesium
As a rule of thumb, dried prawns/shrimp always require pre-soaking before cooking, so they can release more flavor. For soups and braised dishes, you can soak the dried prawns/shrimp for a shorter duration (30 mins to 1 hour) because they will loosen up during cooking.
Look for dried prawns/shrimp that are orange-pink, as they become brown with age (and also lose their flavor). Dried prawns/shrimp do not keep indefinitely; store them airtight in the refrigerator for up to a month or in the freezer for longer.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (Bought from Rajsunakhala Local Sukhua/Dry Fish Market.
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- Ships Within: 1 – 3 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 7 – 9 Working Days
- India Post
- Ecom express