Dried Anchovy Fish/Dry Anchovy Fish/Bali Kokali Sukhua
Anchovy Dry Fish/Karuvadu normally knew or called as Kokali Sukhua in Odiya also knew as Anchovy, Natholi, Netha, Nathal, Kozhuva in Malayalam, Nethail, Thogaimeen in Tamil, Nethallu, Pooroava, Kelba, Poravallu in Telugu, Bolingei Kollathuru in Kannada and Kati in Hindi and Marati language .
Sukhua/Dry Fish or Karuvadu has odors when you are frying or cook it, but its taste is very good or even better when we have it with Rice/Pakhala (Rice with water) typically Oriya dish.
Dried Fish/Karuvadu/Sukhua contains a high percentage of proteins, and omega 3, fatty acids minerals, and vitamins, for a healthy body and mind. Dry Fish are commonly cooked in Indian kitchens.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (Bought from Rajsunakhala Local Sukhua/Dry Fish Market.
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- Ships Within: 1 – 3 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 7 – 9 Working Days
- India Post
- Ecom express