Dried Anchovies are also known as Kokali Sukhua in Odisha & following names.
- Malayalam: Nethili, Natholi, Netha, Nathal, Kozhuva
- Tamil: Nethili, Thogaimeen, Nethail
- Telugu: Nethallu, Pooroava, Kelba, Poravallu
- Kannada: Bolingei Kollathuru
- Hindi/Marati: Kati
Brand: Sukhua.in | Weight: 100g, 200g, 400g, 800g | Fish Type: Non-Salted | Fish Size: Assorted | Chemical Preservatives: No | Traditionally Preserved | Sun-dried, Non-smoked dried fish.
- For better taste, please soak it in water for a few minutes before cooking.
- Clean properly with water before cooking.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for long-life storage.
- If possible, dry under sunlight for a few hours for longer storage life.
- While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may change their processing, preserving & ingredients.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (We work as an aggregator between local dry fish market & end consumer (products bought from Rajsunakhala local dry fish market).
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- Replacements are applicable if your delivered products are unsealed or spoiled.
- Ships Within: 1 – 2 Days.
- Standard Delivery Time: 4 – 5 Working Days.
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
Bluedart | Delhivery | Ecom Express
There are no reviews yet.