Product:Kannangadatha Karuvadu/Dry Fish (Salted) – 800g| Brand: Generic | Weight: 800g | Fish Type: Salted | Fish Size: Assorted | Quantity: Approx # 7-8 pieces | Chemical Preservatives: No | Traditionally Preserved with salt & dried under the sun.
Kadali Manja Luni Sukhua is a Non-vegetarian product and is very much famous in Odisha. It is recognized by various names such as Bangdi (બાંગડી) in Gujarati, Bangda (बांगडा) in Marathi, Aiyla (അയല, ഐല) in Malayalam, Kaanankeluthi (காணாங்கெலுத்தி)/ Aila in Tamil, Bangude (ಬಂಗುಡೆ) in Tulu, Konkani, and Kannada, Ayala আইলা in Bengali and Kadali Manja (କଦଳୀ ମଞ୍ଜ) in Odia.
Luni Sukhua tarkari/Sukhua masala/Sukhua besara are the traditional Odia dish which is preferred on water rice called “PAKHALA”
- For better taste, please soak it in water for a few minutes before cooking.
- Clean properly with water before cooking.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for long-life storage.
- If possible, dry under sunlight for a few hours for longer storage life.
- While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may change their processing, preserving & ingredients.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (We work as an aggregator between local dry fish market & end consumer (products bought from Rajsunakhala local dry fish market)
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- Replacements applicable, If your delivered products are unsealed or spoiled
- Ships Within: 1 – 3 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 7 – 9 Working Days
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
- Ecom express