Kerandi Sukhua – 800g (No Salt)
- DRY FISH is normally known as Sukhua in the Odia language.
- Dry Fish are commonly cooked in Indian kitchens.
- It has strong odors when you are frying/cooking it, but its taste is very good or even better when we have it with Pakhala (Rice with water) typically Oriya dish.
- Dried fish/Sukhua contains a high percentage of proteins, omega-3, fatty acids minerals, and vitamins, for a healthy body and mind.
- For better taste, please soak it in water for a few minutes before cooking.
- Clean properly with water before cooking.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for long-life storage.
- If possible, dry under sunlight for a few hours for longer storage life.
- While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may change their processing, preserving & ingredients.
- Actual products and materials may be slightly different in size and color than the shown images on our website due to photography & light effects.
- FSSAI Certification: NA (We work as an aggregator between local dry fish market & end consumer (products bought from Rajsunakhala local dry fish market)
- No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by us for this product. All food products are non-returnable.
- Cancellation Allowed – Before the product shipped.
- Replacements are applicable If your delivered products are unsealed or spoiled
- Ships Within: 1 – 3 Days
- Standard Delivery Time: 7 – 9 Working Days
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
- Ecom Express